1. Who can attend the PRIVATE & INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL fair?
The event is open to public. Expatriate and local Malaysian parents who are interested to find out more about international schools, preschools and learning centres will benefit from the event.
2. What can I do at the fair?
There are several things to do at the fair:
1) Speak to representatives of leading international schools, preschools and learning centres from Malaysia and neighboring countries. You can find out more about the curricula, fees and facilities of each school. You can also make an appointment to visit the schools you have shortlisted after the fair.
2) Attend the talks to find out more about different curricula; and get advice on choosing the right school.
3) Bring your children to participate in the activities specially organised for children. There are fun and exciting workshops and performances.
3. How much do I need to pay to attend the PRIVATE & INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL fair?
Admission is FREE .
4. How do I register for the fair?
You may register on the registration page for each fair on this website.
5. What do I get if I register?
You will receive email alerts as the fair approaches and our monthly e-newsletter on international schools, preschools and learning centres. You will also receive a goody bag which can be collected during the fair.
6. Where can I purchase the Education Destination Malaysia (EDM) guidebook?
You may purchase them at the registration counter or EDM counters located in the halls.
7. How can I find out about the list of exhibitors for each event?
You may refer to the List of Exhibitors within their respective event pages on this website.
8. Where can I find out about various international schools and the types of curriculum they offer?
9. How do I find out more about your fairs?
You may refer to our Events page.
11. I would like to explore marketing and sponsorship opportunities for your events.